Real estate business budgets
We recently conducted an AG Flash Poll in which we asked one question, “If you were handed $1,000 with the only requirement being that you had to put it into your business, where would it go?” It was not multiple choice, it was a simple text box entry form.
In an effort to take a quick pulse of where our readers’ business priorities currently lie, the AG Flash Poll results were quite interesting. It wasn’t as Apple heavy as one would think, and the answers were very diverse.
- Several people did note that they would purchase various gadgets ranging from Androids to iPads and other tablets. Only one respondent noted they would invest in their servers, but there is definitely an emphasis with our readership on physical technologies.
- A smaller yet relevant number is those who noted they would invest in their blog or website. Some noted they would hire talent, others would purchase their own themes and the like.
- Graphic design talent was among responses, but it is unclear whether this graphic design desire of respondents was for digital properties or print marketing.
- We are pleased to report that a segment of our readers emphasized continued education as their top priority.
- Traditional marketing was not overlooked- respondents noted they would invest in direct mail and lead generation providers.
- Only one of the respondents noted they would invest in video technologies.
- Multiple respondents stated they would invest in their transportation. Some would repair their car, others would make their car more comfortable and one person noted they’d invest in a bike and attempt to not use their car as much.
Currently, our readership is split with no single answer dominating other than gadgets. Answers were creative and diverse and not one indicated they would hire a social media consultant guru, no one pointed toward magazine printing or newspaper ads and none offered a bonus for their assistant. Answers are different now than they were ten years ago.
We’d love to hear in the comments which of the above points would be the best investment of $1,000 for you?