Contribute at The American Genius (AG)
Do you have a unique specialization? Do you need a place to share your great thoughts but your local blog just isn’t the place? Do you feel called to improve your industry by educating (coaching) others and sharing your knowledge? Do you lack the ability to reach a mass audience? Do you want to write at AG?
We are always on the lookout for inspired writers who are devoted to improving the business community to become editorialists on AG.
Basic Writer Guidelines
- Articles must be original pieces written for AG and not republished elsewhere.
- Articles end in writer bios that include writers’ social networks, so articles must not be self promotional.
- Currently, content is not created specifically focused on targeted cities or states, and is targeted at a national audience.
- All content proposing a problem or complaint must provide a proposed solution, posts must not be rants.
- Editorialists are not paid by AG or site sponsors, ever, thus never influenced.
How do I apply?
Please fill out the application below. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may take us some time to respond to each email as we look into each one as deeply as possible. If we feel you are a good fit, we will reach out to you to request more information or discuss available writing opportunities.
Special consideration is currently being given to BUSINESS EDITORIALISTS- we want to hear from you. AG does not publish guest posts nor press releases.
Tell us below about yourself, your area of expertise, and most importantly, what you’d like to write about at AG!