Most of us live where we live because we love it (although some do because of circumstance). Rick and I love Miami and celebrate it almost every day. It makes such a difference to love what you do and share that passion with others…..I guess that’s why I like blogging so much.
If you look around real estate blogs, you will find that a lot of hyper-local blogs have a fun feature where they let their guard down, we have Miamism Fridays and actually encourage our readers to send in “Miamisms”. Our blog is not a year old yet, but can tell you that people stop us to tell us that they look forward to reading our Friday posts.
I would love to hear what others are doing that is “out of the box” to encourage interaction and to have a little fun in your blog? I can tell you that the trick to these fun posts is consistency!
Here are some great examples:
- April Groves does Turn Around Tuesdays
- Athol Kay does Pimp my Listing Photo (amongst other things)
- Our own Lani Anglin does Bubble Gum Interviews (which I am sad because I have never been interviewed <snif snif>)
- Jay Thompson does Site of the Week
- Agent Genius has Thursdays WTF (which is a bit random and not consistent……WTF?)
- Teresa Boardman has Friday Fun
**please add links to your blogs when you share so that we can go take a peek**