Top 10 Ways to Use Blogging in Real Estate – Promote Your Team and Your Real Estate Business
Blogging can be a great facet to your business. (As we have all come to learn over the past few years …) One way that you can use blogging to your advantage is by using your blog to promote you and your business.
No, I’m not talking about screaming “I AM A REALTOR®!” at the top of your virtual lungs on every post.
I am talking about sharing your professional experiences with your audience … Passively sharing why YOU are a great agent and how YOU help the folks you work with.
(Of course, make sure you leave out personal details. Duh.)
Here are some great post ideas that can passively promote you and your business:
- How you successfully helped a seller through a short sale.
- How you helped a Seller client sell their home through effective staging.
- How you successfully negotiated a great deal for your buyer clients.
- How your business is structured to work with out of state Sellers.
- How your business is structured to work with relocating Buyers.
Another way to promote you and your business in your blog is by posting testimonials. And I don’t mean just a page of praise, I mean … real life testimonials.
- Write a post about your experience with a client. (BE NICE.)
- Follow it with a testimonial FROM that client.
- End it by promoting that client’s business or favorite charity.
- Send a link to that post to your client (and watch them send that link to all of their friends … and drive people to your site…).
See? You too can promote yourself and your business with your blog without being a bad used car lot advertising campaign.