Last year Mariana and I – holy tomato. It’s been a year – had a great time with New Year’s resolutions. Because I’m so particular (read anal) about being orderly and symmetrical, my list must be sequential. So without further ado…
1. I will return calls when I get around to it.
2. I will leave a message while driving with the radio on and the windows down.
3. I will speak like John Moschitta on crack, without leaving my name or phone number.
4. First thing I’ll do after leaving that message is get on another call.
5. I will send out as much listing spam as possible.
6. I’ll only fill in the MLS info that I felt like remembering at the time.
7. If I’m late, you’ll get over it.
8. Once I get the keys out of the lock box, I’ll put them in my purse and leave them there.
9. I won’t call the listing agent to tell them what my clients thought, even if they call and ask.
10. I will make all my listings appointment only, pick up the key at my office – you know, the one that closes at 5 pm.
11. I’m sure I’ll remember at some point before close to change the status to pending.
12. And finally, the only time you’ll thank me is at close simply because you’ll be so glad to be rid of me.
Oh, wait. You don’t like those resolutions? Then don’t pull that crap on me.