April Groves recently asked her readers what they were reading. So, if you had a hard time coming up with something impressive (like I did) or you’re struggling to find something worthwhile, here is a list of top 10 business books on the WSJ Business Book Index:
- The Age of Turbulence by Alan Greenspan
- Four Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Women & Money by Suze Orman
- Basic Black by Cathie Black
- Think Big and Kick Ass in Business and Life by Donald J. Trump
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
I have read three out of the ten, so I have a ways to go. A friend just recommended “Four Hour Work Week” and I hope to get to that soon. Also, I’m supposed to do a book review on “The Age of Turbulence” for my blog but haven’t. But hopefully soon I will have read 50% of the books on this list!
How many have you read?