The Acer Aspire Z5761, a touch screen all-in-one desktop PC has just launched in Australia and New Zealand and is set to launch in North America and the UK in early May. The price point is a rumored $1,300 but Acer has not yet confirmed.
The new Acer AIO desktop PC has a 23″ touchscreen display, is super fast, has up to 8GB RAM and a 1.5TB hard drive. Wow. Did we mention it has eight USB ports?
It has a Blu-ray or DVD “SuperMulti” drive, supports Bluetooth, comes with a hybrid TV tuner and comes with a suite of touch enhanced apps from TouchCam, TouchVideo, TouchPhoto, TouchMusic, TouchBrowser and more.
More Acer Aspire Z5761 specs:
- Full HD display with 5ms response time and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- NVIDIA GeForce GT440, GT435M, or GT420 graphics
- Up to 8GB of DDR3 memory
- Up to 1.5TB of hard drive space
- Blu-ray Disc optical drive (optional)
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Gigabit LAN
- Bluetooth 2.1 (optional)
- Built-in webcam and microphone
- TV tuner card (optional)
- Integrated 5W stereo speaker system
- Dolby Home Theater v4 audio
- Connectivity: Eight USB ports, multi-in-one card reader
Holy cow, this is one impressive PC and we imagine this will be a computer that will pop up in a number of broker offices. Tell us in comments what you think about the new PC!