Who Is It, Already!?!
Brad Nix, Managing Broker and Co-Owner of Maxsell Real Estate in Woodstock, GA joins Agent Genius today, having been on the forefront of blogging since before AG was born. We ask everyone to welcome him in the comments (after they are dazzled by our giving you the dirt on Brad first)!
Many of you know Brad as the planner and coordinator of RETechSouth, the Southeast’s first tech conference for Real Estate. His affiliations and accomplishments are many… prepare to drop your jaw and get your socks knocked off:
- 2nd Vice President on the Board of Directors for the Cherokee Association of Realtors
- Chairman of the Commercial Council of Realtors
- Member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors
- Director for Security Bank of North Metro in Woodstock, GA
- Real estate advisor for Guidepoint Global (an exclusive network of industry professionals who provide consulting services to the financial, investment, strategy consulting and corporate communities)
- Candidate to become a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Graduated from Kennesaw State University with a BS Communications and a minor in Marketing
See? I told you you’d lose your socks! But seriously, Brad comes to AG with a great deal of experience and has always put emphasis on improving the real estate profession, integrating the newest technologies into his practice and has always aimed to help others (as proven by the RETechSouth conference). Please put your hands together (louder, people!) for Brad Nix, the newest Agent Genius!
But I really want to know what Brad looks like with a beer in his hand and I need to connect with him on Twitter so we can talk about Lani behind her back… how do I do that??
Brad’s Residential Real Estate Blog
Brad’s Commercial Real Estate Blog
Brad’s Flickr Photos