This week on AG:
This week, the most read articles on Agent Genius didn’t carry a theme as some were news related, others were opinion pieces and others were educational in nature, but it caught my attention that Janie Coffey, Benn Rosales and I aren’t the only ones obsessed with geo-technologies and it wasn’t surprising that Matt Stigliano’s story of loss was near the top of the list. Times are hard out there, guys, and this week’s most widely read articles reflect readers’ need to catch up on the latest technologies and stay ahead of the curve to remain competitive.
In case you missed any of these stories, here are the top 10 most read AG articles of the week:
- The 2010 George Orwell Remix – Do you geo or don’t you geo?
- A Story of Foreclosure- Not the Post You Dream of Writing
- Bank of America Retard Division for Short Sales (featured on the Top 10 every week since we started sharing these stats 3 weeks ago!)
- Mobile Phone Comparison Chart Helps You Choose Your Next Shiny Phone
- New Realtor.com iPhone App
- Has the Bar Camp Experience Already Run it’s Course?
- SEO Tip – Spy on Your Competition with Google Alerts
- Four of the World’s Most Expensive Cities Are in America
- Dear Madame President: An Open Letter to Vicki Cox Golder
- There But For The Grace… Realtors in Distressed Homes
Top 10 Most Read Articles of weeks past: