This week on AG:
This week, many of the top 10 most read articles are focused on the use of technology to get ahead, ranging from google and SEO to using foursquare creatively in business and of course the Bank of America article by Russell Shaw continues to stay in the Top 10 (but as Russell would tell you, everything he touches turns to gold, so if we could avoid telling him he’s in the Top 10 again, that would help us avoid his ego not fitting through the door which his wife would highly appreciate).
In case you missed any of these stories, here are the top 10 most read AG articles of the week:
- SEO Tip – Spy on Your Competition with Google Alerts by Jack Leblond
(again in the Top 10!)
- Bank of America Retard Division for Short Sales by Russell Shaw
(featured on the Top 10 every week since we started sharing these stats 4 weeks ago)
- Geo the Google Way: 10 Ways to use Googles Geo Tools for Biz by Janie Coffey
- The Old Real Estate Bait and Switch – Writer Debut by Renee Porsia
- Zillow to Go Head to Head With Realtor.com, RPR & Your Wallet? by Lani Rosales
(interesting- this post is from mid-December but saw a resurgence this week)
- Putting A Face On Commercial Real Estate – Adapt or Get Eliminated by Duke Long
- Obama and Bankers Meet Today, Bankers Give Good Lip Service by Lani Rosales
(also posted mid-December)
- New Realtor.com iPhone App by Ines Hegedus-Garcia
- Are You Barking Up The Wrong Tree? by Matt Stigliano
- Foursquare Now Allows Check-ins Anywhere: Top 10 Ideas List by Janie Coffey
ALSO, in case you missed it, we’ve brought on four new writers so far this month, check out their debut articles and welcome them in comments there by clicking on their names below:
Top 10 Most Read Articles of weeks past:
Our publishing of the top 10 just started last week, so check it out if you missed it!
- Top 10 of the week ending January 15
- Top 10 of the week ending January 08
- Top 10 of week ending January 02
The Top 10 is an automated calculation based on traffic through tweets, retweets, facebook postings, organic traffic, etc. The trending topics of the day can be found at any time on the sidebar of AG which reset daily.