This week on AG:
This week’s most popular topics include social media and technology along with shadow inventories and short sales and it was a busy week for news, indeed. Readers and writers argued over whether or not shadow inventories exist at the same time as the Apple iPad was mocked publicly for its rush to market.
In case you missed any of these stories, here are the top 10 most read AG articles of the week:
- Bank of America Retard Division for Short Sales by Russell Shaw
(featured on the Top 10 every week since we started sharing these stats 5 weeks ago)
- Putting All of Your Social Networks in One Stylish Place by Lani Rosales
- Top 10 Reasons Consumers Hate Real Estate Agents by Fred Glick
- Geo the Google Way: 10 Ways to use Googles Geo Tools for Biz by Janie Coffey
- SEO Tip – Spy on Your Competition with Google Alerts by Jack Leblond
- The Shadow Inventory = Shadow Gibberish? Russell Shaw
- Welcome to Social Media for Real Estate 101: Twitter by Daniel Rothamel
(interesting rise in traffic for a 2007 article)
- Apple Reveals New iPad Touch Screen Tablet… With Wings? by Lani Rosales
- Obama’s State of the Union – Housing Gets Three Lines in 70 Minutes by Lani Rosales
- We Pre-Qualify Our Buyers, Let’s Pre-Qualify Our Short Sales by Melissa Zavala
ALSO, in case you missed it, we’ve brought on four new writers so far this month, check out their debut articles and welcome them in comments there by clicking on their names below:
Top 10 Most Read Articles of weeks past:
Our publishing of the top 10 just started last week, so check it out if you missed it!
- Top 10 of the week ending January 22
- Top 10 of the week ending January 15
- Top 10 of the week ending January 08
- Top 10 of week ending January 02
The Top 10 is an automated calculation based on traffic through tweets, retweets, facebook postings, organic traffic, etc. The trending topics of the day can be found at any time on the sidebar of AG which reset daily.