Top 10 of the week
It has been a very busy week for most of us, so the fastest way to catch up on what you missed on AgentGenius this week is to browse the top 10 trending topics.
This week, most of the trending articles focus on technology, tools and internet marketing along. Also trending this week is the topic of data and how each city is performing. So take a peek at the top 10 of the week below:
- Associations, please set minimum standards for MLS photos – by Lani Rosales
- Nelbee – find the property and schedule a broker in real time – by Benn Rosales
- It’s smart to pretend to be stupid – here are six reasons why – by Ken Brand
- Denver named second worst selling market, Zillow data questioned – by Lani Rosales
- Quick AG Flash Poll – tell us what cell phone you’re packin’ – by Lani Rosales
- What your online commercial real estate brand should be – by Duke Long
- Welcome to Social Media for Real Estate 101: Twitter – by Daniel Rothamel
- Personal brand vs. reputation. One in the same, or completely different? – by Brandie Young
- The 10 worst selling real estate markets in America – by Lani Rosales
- 10 cities experiencing the worst declines in America – by Lani Rosales
Want to see YOUR name in a top 10 list?
We always invite new writers that are thirsting for a national stage to let us know! If you’re commenting on AG, we’d love for your social networks to pop up next to your name (which is easy, just click here) and for your picture to show up next to your comments (also easy, click here)!
Top 10 Most Read Articles of weeks past:
If you want to catch up, here are the recent Top 10 lists:
The Top 10 is an automated calculation based on traffic through tweets, retweets, facebook postings, organic traffic, etc. The trending topics of the day can be found at any time on the sidebar of AG which reset daily.