I Have a USB Drive, What Now?
Upload TinyUSB, unzip, save to any USB Drive (it’s only 2.5MB which is *TINY*) and you have portable software for free! You probably have a USB Drive just sitting around and now your other computers (or your coworkers’, mom’s or wife’s computer) can have cool applications like you do!
What Comes in Tiny USB Office?
* 100k Zipper (.zip reader/creator)
* FTP Wanderer (FTP)
* KPad (text editor)
* MemPad (tree-style outliner)
* NPopUK (email)
* PixaMSN (MSN Messenger clone)
* Spread32 (Microsoft Excel clone)
* Ted Notepad (Windows Notepad replacement)
* PDF Producer (.pdf creator)
I know. My favorite part is the PDF Producer and Spread 32 especially in light of the rising costs of the Microsoft Office suite! If you can’t convince someone to use the free Open Office that is an alternative to Microsoft Office, then Tiny USB might be a good alternative to the alternative.