Save time, save effort
Sharing photos on the web is part of many companies’ marketing efforts and can create a lot of doubling up on effort. Uploading everything to Flickr, Picasa, Twitpic, Facebook, iPhoto and more can be tedious and time consuming.
We get it, you’re called to be in multiple networks simultaneously, so let us show you some ways to minimize your photo efforts. If you regularly take pictures of your area of expertise, give a behind the scenes look at your office or create galleries of your listings, you’re sure to find at least one of the following auto-sync options helpful:
There are several auto-sync options for sharing photos between networks.
- Auto-sync Twitpic photos to Flickr
- Auto-sync Foursquare photos to Flickr
- Add a tab in Facebook that features your Flickr photos
- iPhoto ’09 and later can be autosynced to Flickr or elsewhere in settings or a script can be installed for older versions
- Use FlickrSync to set rules of which image folders on your computer are automatically uploaded to Flickr
- Showzey extracts pics from Gmail, catalogs Flickr, Picasa and Facebook, gives share options and video creation tools.
There are many other ways to minimize your efforts so that photos uploaded in one place pop up in others, just remember to have all settings in your networks to notify you via email of any comments or other activity so you don’t miss out!