Top Google+ brand pages
According to statistics tracker, Zoomsphere, in the few weeks since Google+ launched pages for brands and allowed companies into the social network, many have quite successfully garnered a wide following with much of the top 10 most followed list comprised of celebrities and tech companies. We recently reported that 7 of the top 10 most shared Google+ Pages are about Google products from number one Android with 10,142 shares to Gmail at 5,620 shares, but the share counts are nowhere near as high as follower counts.
Below are the Google+ Pages with the highest follower counts, all of which have knocked of former top contenders like Justin Bieber and Eminem yet maintain a high volume of entertainers on the list.
Top 10 most followed Google+ Pages
Click any of the top 10 to visit the brand’s Google+ Page directly and see for yourself what their stream looks like, what kind of content they are sharing and how interactive each is (or is not).
- Android – 342,242 followers
- Train – 229,709 followers
- Linkin Park – 228,911 followers
- Mashable – 228,819 followers
- The All-American Rejects – 228,018 followers
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – 223,525 followers
- Pearl Jam – 223,148 followers
- Marvel – 221,482 followers
- Team Coco – 216,433 followers
- 106 and Park – 201,354 followers