This week on AG:
This week, the most read articles on Agent Genius were primarily about statistics (as a result of the 2009 wrap-up), short sales stories and about online behavior. In case you missed any of these stories, here are the top 10 most read AG articles of the week:
- Real Estate Stats: Buyer Demographics Over The Decade
- Onward to a New Decade – Predictions for 2010
- Surprise! Fannie & Freddie Get Blank Checks, Executive Bonuses Skyrocket
- Bloggers Acting As Journalist Had Better Be Prepared for Jail
- Is a Short Sale Backlash Starting Against Bank of America?
- Bank of America Retard Division for Short Sales
- Writers Love Bob, But Hate Dick, Are You Grower or a Shower?
- Does the Mortgage Modification Program Lower Credit Scores?
- Twitter Bans List of 370 Passwords You Shouldn’t Use There or Elsewhere
- The Future Of Your Future Is Psychographic. Read All About It
What article stuck with you the most this week? Did you learn any news tidbit you’ve repeated to clients or learn a new marketing trick you’ll be implementing in your business? Let us know in the comments!