Real Estate Social Media
Real Estate Social Media & Networking Resource
I just read a post on inman blog about social media and the use of Twitter. Maybe I missed something there, but the re.net has many many examples of the fantastic use of Twitter- I know because I feature them here at agentgenius.com in our Live G-feeds.Hey… I’m just sayin.
So let’s add to the Conversation
We are the first Multi-Author Blog that actually hosts and features our readers as actual contributors of Agent Genius. We’ve expanded the idea of micro-blogging to include content from bloggers all around the re.net, LIVE. Currently we’re feeding our readers 56 Twitter users including actual agentgenius.com Authors, and the Twitter contributors number is up sharply and growing daily- and in the coming days we’re expanding to cover Facebook- so watch for that!
What does this do?
That’s easy! If you are added to agentgenius on Twitter and display a link or say something on Twitter, it appears in G-Feeds, and to take that to the next level you add a recent link to your recent article, it feeds to G-Feeds as well! It’s the first ever living and breathing, ever expanding blogroll!
The Goods & Things to do
Fantastic Use of Twitter
Practical Talk and Use of Social Media Articles
A tossed salad of information on social networking from howto to practical and some impractical trial & error- and good old fashioned food for thought… Here are a few!
- Web 2.0 Is Overwhelming
- G-Feeds – A Living Breathing Micro-Blogroll
- How Your Business Can Benefit from Social Media, right now!
- Social Media – Are You a Social Leper?
- agentgenius.com Goes Live Social Feeds!
- I’m Going Local and I Think I Like It.
- Finding Your Voice, Socially – Go Public
- What Have You Got to Lose With Twitter
- Social Media(Twitter)– A Lesson in Learning as You go Along
- Welcome to Social Media for Real Estate 101: Twitter
- What’s Dad Doing Here? 2.oh no
There’s a ton more articles, this was just off the top of my head- dig in, and get social!