Genius digital camera concept
From designer Joseph Dumary, known for his concept designs like the PlayStation 4, LaCie Mouse HDD concept and the Xbox Prestige, comes a new technology concept design for what he and others hope is the next generation of innovation in Apple accessories and devices.
Dumary notes, “Imagine returning to a new era of digital camera. Apple invented the first digital camera, Apple will change our vision of the digital camera,” introducing the Apple Quicktake.
Dumary added, “This is the first camera in the world with a lens that can rotate a few millimeters to the right or left to better focus in manual focus or auto focus with technology Eyefocus +. A camera like a smartphone, easy to use whether you are amateur or professional. The wide screen retina, HD, displays images ever seen on a camera screen, navigate through the options with ease, can be rotated to make a self portrait. System with voice control, you can take a picture, saying Cheeseeee! you can now talk to your camera and it will recognize your voice!” According to Yanko Design, below are the full specs for the Apple Quicktake concept.
- Never seen before design using glass and recycled aluminum
- Long battery life
- Graphic interface (GUI) looks like an iPad with full touch screen
Microphone and Voice Control
- The Quicktake is the first smart digital camera
- It includes a microphone that can record HD sound while eliminating unwanted noise around
- Allows recordings according to the modes, focusing on a particular sound while minimizing others (video mode)
- Voice Control lets you take pictures or choose the options with your voice
- In self-portrait mode (or when you use a tripod), it’s enough to say “Cheeseeee” for example for the device to make a statement and take the picture
- Voice control also allows to settle the device according to the modes
- Camera lens takes 32 MP, 1080P videos without compression
- This is the first rotating camera lens in the world
- The “Eyefocus+” in video mode can target the person by reproducing the effect of the human eye, (the camera lens can be rotated a few millimeters to the left and right as human eyes to capture more images) creating an unprecedented focus effect. There are different modes, such as slow motion video, 3D panorama mode, HDR, the burst mode at 60 frames per second, image stabilization, smile detection and tracking of the eyes, never to lose the only right time, anti blur mode, most advanced in the world
- Integrated LED flash units operate independently of each other to deliver perfect photos and videos even in low light, automatic red-eye removal etc.
Retina Mini Cinema HD touchscreen with IPS technology
- The Special feature of this digital camera is the fact that the extra wide screen can be swiveled 360 °.
- Take a picture of startling self-portrait regardless of their quality
- Once you have rotated the screen, the device goes into portrait mode by default
- The Touch HD screen is LED backlit, with high pixels per inch
- The light sensor adjusts the screen brightness automatically
- Zoom with your fingers like smartphones
- This feature lets you group photos based on several criteria, faces, dates taken, places etc.
- You can take pictures based on those previously taken, which simplifies the settings
- Battery is integrated into the Quicktake, which is charged with 30 pin dock connector from Apple
- It also supports GPS, Wi-Fi, Airprint, Airplay, Photobooth, auto modes, strong Edit modes, autofocus (AF), HD speakers, automatic upload to Youtube, Flickr
- Even if the display is closed, proximity sensor that adjusts the settings as you are very close or very far from the camera
Photo tour of the Apple Quicktake concept: