CloudMagic really is magical
CloudMagic is a simple yet powerful search engine for all of your data. Search your mail, events, and calendar all in one search box. No more wasting hours creating folders, labels, stars, favorites, and organizing messages, only to forget where your have stored them when you need them.
Having everything in once space allows you to pull up information when a client calls, access spreadsheets on the way to a meeting, check in faster at the airport, and find the names of a new restaurant your client was raving about right before they get there, with the hassle of searching through each app.
To get started with CloudMagic, you can signup on the web, or from your mobile device. There is an app for iOS, Android, or Windows phones, as well as, an extension for web browsing. You can also install the Windows 8 app, if you have Windows 8 or Windows RT.
Which accounts can you use with CloudMagic?
- Gmail and Google apps – Supports emails, contacts, docs, and calendar
- Google Drive – files and folders
- Dropbox – Supports files and folders
- Evernote – Notes
- Microsoft Exchange EWS– emails, contacts, events, and lync chats
- Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync – emails, contacts, events, and lync chats
- Windows Live – emails, contacts, and events
- Outlook.com – emails, contacts, and events
- Office 365 – emails, contacts, events, and lync chats
- Microsoft Exchange IMAP – emails
- Hotmail – emails, contacts, and events
- MSN – emails, contacts, and events
- GMX – emails
- Mail.com – emails
- AOL – emails
- iCloud – emails, contacts, and events
- Box – files and folders
- SkyDrive – files and folders
If you have more than one Google account, for instance, you can add multiple accounts. Simply log out of the one you are using, go to “add account,” and set it up for your other account(s). Once you have some accounts registered and synced, the main screen of CloudMagic will begin populating with recent messages, contacts, files, documents, posts and updates, and events. The app is surprisingly fast at getting the data from your accounts once linked, and they will show up almost immediately. And if you start to get too much in your feed, there are filters so you can select what is most important to you.
Worried about sharing all of your passwords?
CloudMagic offers a free service, where you can preview fifty items a month, or a pro service, for $4.99 per month, with unlimited use. Clicking on a search result gives you an instant preview of your data (clicking one result will count as one preview).
news neatly in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list for news sent straight to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.