If you’re on the fence about coming to #BASHH this coming Thursday? That’s weird. Well, whatever. If you’re one of the two people still unsure about coming, here are the top five reasons you should come to #BASHH this Thursday:
- There will be booze. Not just a booze, but many boozes – 72 beers on tap, liquor out the wazoo, and even wine.
- We have been told that Chuck Norris’ cousin’s best friend’s neighbor will be in attendance. Not sure if that’s true, but that’s pretty cool.
- No cats will be allowed in the building, so if you have cat allergies or are just a bad person, you’ll rejoice in this fact.
- We’re betting that at least one bar tender will be wearing a bow tie, suspenders, or both.
- We kick out the spammers. If someone comes in with Nikes in hand, trying to sell you a sweet pair, or someone’s overly obnoxious with their business card, shoving them in your face so aggressively you get paper cuts, we ask them to leave – that’s not the BASHH style. Casual networking is best done when we all connect over a beer, not a smarmy recited sales pitch.
And now, we ask something of you…
This event is free and brought to you by some amazing folks, so if you click right here, it will automatically generate the following message (you have to approve first, of course) so you don’t have to type things (typing is hard):
Thanks @ConstantContact for keeping #BASHH free, and thanks @72Beers for being an awesome venue for all of us!
— Lani Rosales (@laniar) June 21, 2014
Thanks, and we’ll see you at Brew Exchange this week!