Advertise your business
Interact with AG’s web savvy fans
We are your influential solution for interacting with the web’s businesses, industry and association leaders, influencers, practicing professionals and business decision makers.
The American Genius is comprised of a highly adoptive, highly influential audience, with above average income and education. Mingle with the AG decision makers that read us every day for up to the minute news, tools, inspiration, and business resources by some of the brightest and most well respected journalists and editorialists on the web.
Key AG Channels
- Growth Hacking
- Social Media
- We can create specialized channels for your business or content library and can even syndicate that channel into your network.
Here are a few third party stats for you:
You wanted a highly targeted, highly adoptive audience, and you’ve found it at AG.
- 98.9% business professional audience
- 66% of new readers have been blogging 3 mo. or less
- 89% of readers are the primary decision makers
- 50/50 male/female reader ratio
- 100% of readers are upgrading or improving online marketing
- 500k+ average monthly reader audience
- Flexible CPM rates for small or large businesses
Ad Sizes & Specs
Contact us now and we’ll custom tailor a web and interactive package just for you.
- Banners, Above and below the fold
- Sponsored channels
- Sponsored Content (not advertorials)
- Syndication – Build your own advertising portal
- Site skins, interrupters, and more
- Sponsor AG’s Interactive Conferences
Former Budweiser exec says marijuana is the new craft beer
FCC nixed a 40+ year old rule blocking broadcast media mergers
Apple under fire for alleged patent infringement
Another thing that can trick iPhone X facial recognition
Well great, now the robots can do acrobatics
Red Ventures acquires Bankrate, layoffs commence
All I want for Christmas is some Nuheara ear buds
Wall Street wants to formally jump into Bitcoin waters
LuLaRoe in $1B lawsuit for shady business model
Disruption vs destruction and AI’s use of both
Amy’s Ice Cream founder on Austin’s business risks and rewards #WhyAustin
Turns out a lot of people are in between introverted and extroverted
P. Terry’s founder on the booming economy in Austin #WhyAustin
Ladies and gentlemen, the U.S. National Anthem
Indeed President, Chris Hyams tells us #WhyAustin [video]
News neatly in your inbox
Join thousands of AG fans and SUBSCRIBE to get business and tech news updates, breaking stories, and MORE!
Thank you for subscribing.
Oh boy... Something went wrong.