Advertise your business
Interact with AG’s web savvy fans
We are your influential solution for interacting with the web’s businesses, industry and association leaders, influencers, practicing professionals and business decision makers.
The American Genius is comprised of a highly adoptive, highly influential audience, with above average income and education. Mingle with the AG decision makers that read us every day for up to the minute news, tools, inspiration, and business resources by some of the brightest and most well respected journalists and editorialists on the web.
Key AG Channels
- Growth Hacking
- Social Media
- We can create specialized channels for your business or content library and can even syndicate that channel into your network.
Here are a few third party stats for you:
You wanted a highly targeted, highly adoptive audience, and you’ve found it at AG.
- 98.9% business professional audience
- 66% of new readers have been blogging 3 mo. or less
- 89% of readers are the primary decision makers
- 50/50 male/female reader ratio
- 100% of readers are upgrading or improving online marketing
- 500k+ average monthly reader audience
- Flexible CPM rates for small or large businesses
Ad Sizes & Specs
Contact us now and we’ll custom tailor a web and interactive package just for you.
- Banners, Above and below the fold
- Sponsored channels
- Sponsored Content (not advertorials)
- Syndication – Build your own advertising portal
- Site skins, interrupters, and more
- Sponsor AG’s Interactive Conferences
Instagram helps pass social isolation with co-watching
Broadband internet can save rural lives, especially now
Mental health app tackles COVID-19
Debunking ridiculous remote work myths (and some serious survival tips)
Facebook “faces” false financial frailty
11 productivity tools for entrepreneurs that work from home
Ultimate list of Austin women who can speak at your tech event (or podcast)
COVID-19: List of Austin tech companies not sending workers home
Sequoia ‘Black Swan’ memo could steer companies off of the COVID-19 cliff
COVID-19: Self employed Texans get some relief benefits
Anti-surveillance mask – creepy, ingenious, or potentially illegal?
Amy’s Ice Cream founder on Austin’s business risks and rewards #WhyAustin
Turns out a lot of people are in between introverted and extroverted
P. Terry’s founder on the booming economy in Austin #WhyAustin
Ladies and gentlemen, the U.S. National Anthem
Our Great Partners
news neatly in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list for news sent straight to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Oh boy... Something went wrong.