Advertise your business
Interact with AG’s web savvy fans
We are your influential solution for interacting with the web’s businesses, industry and association leaders, influencers, practicing professionals and business decision makers.
The American Genius is comprised of a highly adoptive, highly influential audience, with above average income and education. Mingle with the AG decision makers that read us every day for up to the minute news, tools, inspiration, and business resources by some of the brightest and most well respected journalists and editorialists on the web.
Key AG Channels
- Growth Hacking
- Social Media
- We can create specialized channels for your business or content library and can even syndicate that channel into your network.
Here are a few third party stats for you:
You wanted a highly targeted, highly adoptive audience, and you’ve found it at AG.
- 98.9% business professional audience
- 66% of new readers have been blogging 3 mo. or less
- 89% of readers are the primary decision makers
- 50/50 male/female reader ratio
- 100% of readers are upgrading or improving online marketing
- 500k+ average monthly reader audience
- Flexible CPM rates for small or large businesses
Ad Sizes & Specs
Contact us now and we’ll custom tailor a web and interactive package just for you.
- Banners, Above and below the fold
- Sponsored channels
- Sponsored Content (not advertorials)
- Syndication – Build your own advertising portal
- Site skins, interrupters, and more
- Sponsor AG’s Interactive Conferences
How cryptocurrency works – basic vocabulary and concepts
Upload a pic, this site sizes it for 7 social media sites at once
How to level the gender playing field in tech (and other industries)
As soda sales slump, companies consider crazy coffee
Failed new years resolutions? Try workplace wellness programs
The science behind using pictures of people in marketing to convert more leads
Web design and development trends that will dominate 2018
Business networking tips for introverted folks
Can you legally monitor your employees’ online activities? Kinda
With this insane IRS filing contradiction, how do business owners file 1099s this year?
Amy’s Ice Cream founder on Austin’s business risks and rewards #WhyAustin
Turns out a lot of people are in between introverted and extroverted
P. Terry’s founder on the booming economy in Austin #WhyAustin
Ladies and gentlemen, the U.S. National Anthem
Indeed President, Chris Hyams tells us #WhyAustin [video]
News neatly in your inbox
Join thousands of AG fans and SUBSCRIBE to get business and tech news updates, breaking stories, and MORE!
Thank you for subscribing.
Oh boy... Something went wrong.