Advertise your business
Interact with AG’s web savvy fans
We are your influential solution for interacting with the web’s businesses, industry and association leaders, influencers, practicing professionals and business decision makers.
The American Genius is comprised of a highly adoptive, highly influential audience, with above average income and education. Mingle with the AG decision makers that read us every day for up to the minute news, tools, inspiration, and business resources by some of the brightest and most well respected journalists and editorialists on the web.
Key AG Channels
- Growth Hacking
- Social Media
- We can create specialized channels for your business or content library and can even syndicate that channel into your network.
Here are a few third party stats for you:
You wanted a highly targeted, highly adoptive audience, and you’ve found it at AG.
- 98.9% business professional audience
- 66% of new readers have been blogging 3 mo. or less
- 89% of readers are the primary decision makers
- 50/50 male/female reader ratio
- 100% of readers are upgrading or improving online marketing
- 500k+ average monthly reader audience
- Flexible CPM rates for small or large businesses
Ad Sizes & Specs
Contact us now and we’ll custom tailor a web and interactive package just for you.
- Banners, Above and below the fold
- Sponsored channels
- Sponsored Content (not advertorials)
- Syndication – Build your own advertising portal
- Site skins, interrupters, and more
- Sponsor AG’s Interactive Conferences
Twitter’s crackdown on deepfakes could insure the company’s survival
This LinkedIn graphic shows you where your profile is lacking
Accessibility to your website could make or break your brand
‘OK, Boomer’ can get you fired, but millennial jokes can’t?
Amazon Ring exposed wifi passwords; let’s talk ethics
Brutally honest list of reasons you didn’t get the job interview or job offer
A personalized daily digital marketing checklist
10 inspirational print brochure examples
How to find the sweet spot between procrastination and desperation
Serial procrastinator? Your issue isn’t time management
Anti-surveillance mask – creepy, ingenious, or potentially illegal?
Amy’s Ice Cream founder on Austin’s business risks and rewards #WhyAustin
Turns out a lot of people are in between introverted and extroverted
P. Terry’s founder on the booming economy in Austin #WhyAustin
Ladies and gentlemen, the U.S. National Anthem
Our Great Partners
news neatly in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list for news sent straight to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Oh boy... Something went wrong.