Getting organized with a simple intranet
Intranets have long been where a company’s brain is held – it’s been the home of shared documents, manuals, training materials, calendars, and communication systems, but they are typically expensive and require staff dedicated to its maintenance. But technologies have come along that should make this process simple and streamlined, right?
Correct. Enter Papyrs, an intranet with drag and drop features that requires no tech knowledge to set up. Share files, host discussions, keep forms in your intranet, and collect information from intranet users, and get all of your company on the same page at once.
“Traditional intranets can be very technical and require a lot of time or technical consultants to set up and maintain. We developed Papyrs so that business owners and employees themselves can create an intranet that matches the way they work, with simple drag & drop,” Wim Cools, Co-Founder of Papyrs tells AGBeat.
Papyrs is made by Stunf, the same company that brought you Thymer.com, an innovative project management solution that has been widely adopted, especially in the startup world.
So how does Papyrs work?
Papyrs, as we mentioned, is a drag and drop intranet that you design for yourself, so we’ve listed below some of the features and uses of the product:
- Share daily notes with your team.
- Host client information and contracts.
- Upload forms that the entire team can access so no one has to dig or hunt.
- Store product photos in one location.
- Process work requests with forms through Papyrs.
- Create an online form to survey or collect information from visitors or clients.
- Review reports of online form data.
- Collaborate on documents, keep track of updates in one location.
In summary, you can organize all of your company’s documents, create and publish forms and surveys which generate data reports, communicate with your team/company, and have a home base for everyone that is completely searchable. Face it, Papyrs made intranets sexy again!