Hi, what are you looking for?

The American GeniusThe American Genius

Agent Genius Has a Secret

Lani is the COO and News Director at The American Genius, has co-authored a book, co-founded BASHH, Austin Digital Jobs, Remote Digital Jobs, and is a seasoned business writer and editorialist with a penchant for the irreverent.

1. Dale Chumbley

October 6, 2008 at 4:33 pm

So what’s the secret?

2. Vicki Moore

October 6, 2008 at 5:28 pm

Ag is proudly sporting its drive for continued world domination, I see. I have to say with the need for many sites, tv shows/commercials to blast my eyeballs with color, flashing things and foul language I’m liking this new color scheme. It’s cooool to the touch, not in your face and the sidebar is super slick and easy to use.

You guys function like you’re a team of a hundred. I have no frickin idea how you get it all done.

3. Lisa Sanderson

October 6, 2008 at 6:37 pm

AG, you’re so….uh….organized! Love the new look and clicky thingys!!

4. Matt Stigliano

October 6, 2008 at 6:51 pm

Is the secret that you’re hiding the sign up for the weekly G-Feed? Cause I can’t seem to find it below the comments and most popular articles.

Or am I just blind from a long day? If its in front of my face, feel free to slap me.

Like the new logo (AG Worldwide as I call it). Also, never hit the “Contact” button…was it always that cool pop up? I like.

5. Paula Henry

October 6, 2008 at 7:16 pm

Cooool…………I wish I had time to work on mine – actually, I wish I knew how 🙂

6. Kim Wood

October 6, 2008 at 7:19 pm

ooooooh Looky, Looky – and what else?? You know how to get minds wanting to know…..

October 6, 2008 at 9:08 pm

…I have one too, care to trade?

8. Vicki Moore

October 6, 2008 at 9:12 pm

Missy – Now that’s intriguing. Spill it. I can’t stand the suspense.

9. Bob

October 6, 2008 at 10:33 pm

Due date?

10. Jay Thompson

October 6, 2008 at 10:49 pm

I had some smart-a$$ comment, but then I saw Bob’s comment and laughed so hard I forgot.