Back into the swing of things
With every passing year, even if we are successful the year prior, we are always hell bent on finding better ways to increase organization and time management. And if you’re like most people I know, including myself, these things are regulars on your to-do list.
So, with the start of spring (and spring cleaning) just around the corner we are setting our sights on organization and time management. Keep reading to see which tools can help you take full advantage of this season!
Spring (productivity) awakening
- Asana: built for task sharing amongst groups, Asana is designed to aid with project concepts such as: tracking team progress, deadline fulfillment and task assignments. The easy to maneuver interface, makes it easy for users to communicate to the different team members; with the ability to make announcements, share information or discuss ideas.
- Slack: a team communication app that uses public channels, direct messages and private groups to helpgarner effective team collaboration. The coolest feature, is it’s universal search capability that makes finding files, conversations, and notifications a breeze; so no more time wasted searching high and low for a document, or note.
- Trello: a favorite here at the American Genius, Trello is an awesome productivity tool that organizes thoughts, projects, and assignments onto easy to read boards. With its deadline feature, communication ability and responsive interface it is one of the easiest ways to organize just about anything for you individually or as a team.
- Swipes: is a simple yet powerful task management app that works with a simple swipe. Signup is free and easy. The interface is also very simple, and easy to get the hang of.
- Workflowy: takes the stress and pressure out of organizing your workflow and professional projects by streamlining your work load. It allows you to create an ongoing journal, plan outlines, and keep track of progress. This is the perfect tool for those who have multiple ongoing projects.
- Wunderlist: is a full-featured to-do list useful for all tasks personal or business related. Colleagues and friends have the ability to share lists, and can leave comments, ideas, or notes on each to-do item. It’s free and can be used on all major devices!
Make it happen, cap’n
Productivity and organization both are crucial in being successful in your business and personal life. The above tools are guaranteed to help you achieve that productive and organized year you resolved to make happen in January. Head to the app store, or website today, to download your favorite, and get stuff DONE.