Everpix for business
Everpix is an app that allows you to mass-upload your photos from your iPhone or similar Apple products to your Everpix account online. All you have to do is launch this little app and it will automatically sync all your photos and make them accessible online. Once your photos have been uploaded and synced with your Everpix account, you can them keep them private or make them public.
While the personal use of Everpix is obvious, perhaps the practical professional use is less so. With that in mind, here are ten ways that you can use Everpix to share your professional culture with consumers.
Ten ways to demonstrate your culture with Everpix
10. Take pictures of your employees and coworkers. Let your clients, users, and customers know that your company is full of real people, people just like them.
9. Share photos from conferences you’ve held or attended.
8. Take and upload pictures of your customer of the month’s logo or owner. Spread the word of your business through your clients. After all, everyone enjoys a little recognition now and again.
7. Because Everpix uploads photos in a chronological order, use it to share a visual how-to, each step documented through a photo. This how-to could be about putting together one of your products or even how to use a service you provide so they can get the most out of it.
6. Encourage consumer-business interaction by uploading pictures of yourself or your office at a certain time each day and encouraging your customers or professional contacts to do the same.
5. Create extensive online photo galleries that the consumer can peruse at their leisure. It’s a great way to let potential clients or customers find out more about you, your services, and your business as a whole.
4. Create an album of your clients by using Everpix’s ability to upload all the pictures in your email account. For this to work, you must first encourage your clients to email you some goofy, fun, or professional pictures of themselves. While it is great advertising for them, it’s also great for your company, as your clients will forward ample traffic to your online Everpix account.
3. Upload your pictures right to Facebook, enabling you to reach an even larger consumer base.
2. After uploading your pictures to your business Facebook account, use it as a teaser—as in not publishing all of the pictures—so that you can direct your users to your Everpix account or even your website.
1. Take pictures of your inventory, clearance items, or specials. You never know; it could be passed around through Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
While many photo uploading apps are geared toward the everyday Joe, they all have features that are beneficial to you, as a business professional. Everpix allows you to keep your photos organized and accessible from just about anywhere and it gives you one more method in connecting with consumers. And because using Everpix for your business needs is not as mainstream as, let’s say, Facebook and Twitter, you can reach more people and maybe even have more of an online influence.