It’s apparently the rage sweeping this blog to figure out a New Years Resolution list, so here goes.
10. Have food on the table.
9. Still be blogging and whatnot this time next year.
8. Get about 100 photo shoots in.
7. Really, actually get the tattoos. Really really.
6. Get to meet a few other blogger types in real life.
5. Take the Christmas tree down before Easter.
4. Find handcuffs that don’t leave red marks quite so obviously.
3. Beat either of my daughters in Wii Baseball. Just once.
2. I’m pretty friendly with the game store manager in town. We’re on the same World of Warcraft server together and get to group together once in a while. I hadn’t seen him online or in the store for a while. Apparently he nearly died from his pancreas shutting down after Thanksgiving and spent 17 days in hospital. Honestly, if I had known, I would have done something for him and his family. I’d like to step up the friendship a bit so that I know stuff like this is going on. He’s a good guy and about my age, wife, two young boys.
1. Cholesterol Control. 🙁