ReTechSouth is this Friday, March 20th in Atlanta, Georgia. By now you either know about it and are coming or it didn’t quite make your schedule this year.
Social Media in Action
I have been to a lot of conferences this year, NAR, Inman, Keller Williams. I have to say ReTechSouth the best organized conference I have ever planned on attending.
Brad Nix from MaxSells Realty in Atlanta and a contributor on Agent Genius and Matt Fagioli from Diamond Dwellings in Atlanta have raised the bar on using Social Media to promote and stay in touch with all the attendees.
• Every attendee can set up a profile page and submit you want to meet someone, you are their friend, or you are a fan.
• The conference is updated on Facebook regularly
• You can schedule your sessions on line and print it out to bring with you. Saves paper, and lets you plan what you really want to learn about.
• Set up a photo stream on Flickr. You can email photos from your phone at email@example.com.
• Follow along on Twitter.
• Set up a hashtag #rets09 on Twitter
• Promoted through video
The Conversation Begins
ReTechSouth was started “to promote a conversation about the technological changes impacting the real estate industry. The goal was to bring together in one room some of the best minds in the industry to share their knowledge”.
Brad and Matt have raised the bar, for organizing conferences. (I heard it was sold out.) With the conference organizers using Social Media to the max, is there any question that they are putting the best practices in social media into action to get proven results?
Any conference built with the attendees in mind can’t help but be as good as it is being promoted to be.
My schedule is planned and I can’t wait to see everyone in Atlanta.