Finance tracking tools for math haters
Let’s face it, there are business professionals in this world that dominate at what they do. They can get on that sales floor and charm the crankiest of folks, or they can pick up a paint brush and paint the next glorious museum feature, but when focused on their passion, it is hard to think about the nuts and bolts of things, and math class might have put them/you to sleep once upon a time.
The startup world knows that many business professionals hate numbers, hate math, and hate tracking finances in any way shape or form, hence the popularity of the shoe box filled with receipts simply handed over to a CPA come tax time. It doesn’t have to be that way, and many startups have popped up over the years to help bridge the gap between the number crunchers and the average business professional who is bored by numbers.
6 finance tracking tools
Below are six tech tools to help you get your finances in order and keep them that way, without boring you to tears with numbers and complex math:
- Bodetree: online finance tool for pros who are bored by numbers
- Freshbooks’ newest features (super popular with startups)
- Profitably slays the need for Excel, streamlines business planning
- Kashoo: online accounting software for small businesses
- Expensify: helps keep business expenses organized, even on the go
- Stride: simplified sales tracking for a more efficient small business
Still not moved to keep track of your finances in a more meaningful way? Come on, folks, it’s not that complicated, with the help of these and other fine startups. But if you need more motivation, maybe these thoughts will kick you into high gear?
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao-tzu
“Have patience, and endure” – Shakespeare, Much Ado
“Learn all you can from the mistakes of others. You won’t have time to make them all yourself.” – Alfred Sheinwold