Quick tech tip
As a small business or independent professional, you know the many great options when it comes to business-related software. With so many to sort through, it can be difficult to narrow it down. Or, on the other side of the spectrum, it may be overwhelming because many—if not most—are out of your price range or would cause a financial setback just to purchase the software. But you no longer have to sort through your software options based on price. Now there’s a free option that offers a comparable and competitive service.
One common task in the small business pro’s day-to-day life is to convert documents into a variety of formats. The PDF to Excel Converter is a service that is pretty self-explanatory just from the name. Upload your PDF and covert it to an Excel document easily. Just two easy steps—that’s it. Again, it’s completely free, but that’s not the only redeeming quality of the PDF to Excel Converter. Here are just a few more:
- It’s completely web-based, which means you can access your documents and the service from anywhere. It also means that you don’t have to download or install anything onto your computer in order to use this service.
- Your email address and all your uploaded documents are safe and secure, as PDF to Excel Converter guarantees that they’ll never sell or distribute your personal information.
- This free service will help you retain and maintain table formatting between conversions, so you won’t have to worry about lost data.
- You can perform calculations in the Excel format easily.
- You can upload and convert documents of any size up to 30MB.
One simple internet-based converter service can make the difference between a stressed professional with stressed finances and a professional that can relax a little and enjoy the ride that is being a small business pro. Make use of this free service and streamline your professional productivity efforts. After using this service, you’ll no longer have to pay for expensive converter software.