One of my favorite ways to find new blogs to add to my feed reader (thus bumping less useful blogs) is through an assortment of “Top Blogs” awards lists. Today, International Listings Blog announced their Top 50 Real Estate Marketing Bloggers and I am very excited that our friend Mike Price is on the list along with Joel Burslem, and the geeks at Geek Estate.
But, they really missed the boat by featuring some random blogs that I believe are obscure, lame and to be blunt- not up to par (especially not for a “top 50” list)! This list is missing some CRUCIAL LEADERS in the RE Marketing scene. Where the crap are Carson, Nik Nik and Cronin?????
So, here are the Top TEN Real Estate Marketing Bloggers according to ME (and the rest of the AG team will support the list in the comments). In no particular order:
1. Carson Coots– Real Estate Remix and Agent Genius contributor PLUS founder of the Facebook Group “Real Estate Marketing Pros“!!!
2. Nicole Nicolay(NikNik)- Help My Agent Blog
3. Jim Cronin– The Real Estate Tomato
4. Joel Burslem– The Future of Real Estate Marketing
5. Mike Price– MLBroadcast.com
6. Geek Estate– namely Jay Thompson & Drew Meyers
7. Agent Genius– namely Benn Rosales & John Harper
8. The Entire Cast of The Bloodhound Blog
9. Larry Lohrman– Photography For Real Estate
10. Pat Kitano– Transparent Real Estate
Several of these are not FOCUSED on real estate marketing, but they all elevate the conversation.
UPDATED: Kris Berg with her omniscient powers has added an 11th: Marc Davison. Congrats on being the unexpected-super-secret-11th-winner! 🙂