Many years ago, many relied on eFax.com for many business functions from contracts to insurance papers. Although ahead of its time back then, it was still cumbersome, limited and when sending long contracts, expensive. Many people sought out different solutions over the years and never looked back. The company told us they have made a lot of changes, but there was a reluctance on our part to share eFax news with our audience given the stigma of the company as others sped ahead of it early on. After many updates and feature additions, eFax is now considerably more advanced, giving pause to reconsider using it for business.
Below are the top five feature updates, according to eFax:
- Share Documents that are Too Big to Email – Many businesses are using audio, video and high-resolution photos and the resulting file sizes are growing bigger and bigger. But when it comes to sharing them via email, we’re often right back to the old days of shipping CDs or DVDs because the most popular email service providers limit email attachments to 25 MB and businesses that host their own mail servers often set limits smaller than that.
- Sign it Digitally – A modern approach to faxing offers the convenience of signing a document without having to put pen to paper. eFax allows you to sign and edit faxes online, without ever needing to print. Such services can be used to capture a digitized form of your signature and drag and drop it, together with any desired text, onto a faxed document.
- Search Faxes the Way You Search the Web –Similar to what Google does for the web, eFax can drastically reduce the amount time it takes to find the document that you need. Rather than manually sifting through file folders stuffed with contracts, forms and signed papers, realtors can search the entire contents of faxes for specific names, topics, or keywords to find a specific document or group of documents.
- Lifetime Storage: Forget about dusting off the old filing cabinet and trying to remember where you stored that imiprotant contract from your biggest customers. With eFax all of your data is backed up and saved on the cloud allowing for easy retrieval no matter when you need it.
- eFax Mobile App: The eFax iPad and iPhone app can be used to create and send faxes even when there is no fax machine or PC in sight. Perfect for on the road realtors hopping from meeting to meeting. With all of the same features as the regular eFax, not only can users create and send faxes but they’ll also benefit from the document management features as well.