Whether you’re in a drab office or need to spice up one of your listings, CanvasPop.com allows you to upload any digital image, edit or give it special effects and print it on a variety of sizes of canvas. We checked out the site and our imaginations ran wild with all of the fun we could have with CanvasPop.
You can print your picture as a square, a rectangle, get a frame or let the canvas be the frame, and there are a great deal of special image effects you can use. We found it interesting that they say they can print any resolution and you can print from any webpage, so if you have a great Facebook shot you want to print, you can send it directly to CanvasPop.
It’s not the cheapest option in the world, printing at your local print store on paper would be cheaper, but the high quality results of printing on canvas are pretty impressive.
Here are some ideas we came up with off the top of our heads for how we would use this service, and this is just a tiny sampling of what you could do, so we hope you’ll add your ideas in the comments below!
- Take a picture of your new homeowners in front of their house and send it to them as a gift
- Put digital art in your super boring office or cubicle- family, friends, listings, whatever
- Print a set of 10 for regular use in your empty listings
- Print up your local MLS map for your office walls
- Decorate with historic pictures of your city or area
- Print inspirational quotes for you or your homeowners as gifts
- Put up a picture of your first listing ever as a reminder of your roots