Vicki Moore’s New Year’s Resolution Post has inspired me to share with you MY New Year’s Resolution Laundry List … in no particular order:
2. Piss off more of the right people.
4. Become a bona fide blog coach for my company (not-mentioning-any-names).
8. Actually FOLLOW my meticulous time-blocking schedule.
1. VOTE for the next President of the United States of America. (I am just hoping that I can DECIDE who to vote for in enough time.)
7. Lose about 15 pounds without exercising or watching what I eat. I plan to THINK MYSELF THIN.
6. Meet more of my fellow bloogers (yes. I meant to say “blOOgers.) face-to-face. (First people on my list: Lani and Benn – January 2008.)
3. Buy a guitar and teach myself how to play well enough to go to open mic nights at the coffee house downtown. (When I say “well enough” I mean by my own standards. I don’t give a “fluffy bunny” about what anyone else thinks.)
10. Teach my pre-teen-soon-to-be-13-year-old son how to do the “Crank dat Soulja Boy” dance, by creating and posting an embarrassing how-to video on YouTube, and emailing all of his friends the link. (You know … I bet I could do the Electric Slide to the same song, and no one would even know the difference … But, I can’t decide which set of clothes are worse: those in Crank dat or the Electric Slide video.)
5. Create more Vlogs for real estate and related matters.
9. Take over the world. Yes. I want to take over the world.
May each of you have a very HAPPY, HEALTHY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR filled with LAUGHTER!