Given annually at their San Francisco conference, the Inman Innovator Awards were revealed yesterday with winners hailing from across the nation. Here at AgentGenius, we won one of these industry awards in 2008 and have been pleased that many people we know have gone on to win.
The nominees for these awards were originally selected by Inman News staff, then voted upon online for five categories as well as a People’s Choice award.
The winners for 2010:
- Most Innovative Brokerage or Franchise: The GoodLife Team (AG is headquartered in Austin, so we would like to personally congratulate Krisstina Wise- we have enjoyed talking with you about your brokerage and watching it grow)
- Most Innovative New Technology: ZipRealty’s Home Scan (we wrote earlier this year about Home Scan, one of the industry’s first augmented reality iPhone apps for real estate– it’s pretty cool)
- Most Innovative Web Service: Houston Association of Realtors’ Realtor Match
- Most Innovative Blog: Tech Savvy Agent (Inman must have an inclination towards blogs that have gotten popped for using the trademark “REALTOR” in a url… we went through the same thing the year prior to our winning)
- Most Innovative Media Site: ProPublica Eye on Loan Modifications
- People’s Choice Award: DocuSign’s ESIGNControl app (this app was featured on our 20 iPhone apps all real estate pros should know about)
- Innovator of the Year: this year, there appears to be a tie between Better Homes & Garden’s CEO, Sherry Chris and The National Association of Realtors’ CEO, Dale Stinton
We would like to congratulate all of the winners for their hard work and dedication to the real estate industry. Congrats!