Here we are again already-that time of year where many of us are turning our thoughts to making new plans and organizing our homes and offices. This year, why not start out on a high note and not only organize, but organize beautifully? I did a little bit of searching around and found a few cool items that I thought I would share.
- Green Office Store has a huge selection of just about everything you might need to get started with your office organizing. They have recycled file folders, storage boxes, pencils, even 100% recycled laptop bags. They offer recycled wood desk organizers and a selection of remanufactured inkjet and laser printer supplies.
- SolidWoodClosets.com offers custom closet organizers that are easy to install. You can fax or email them your dimensions and they will design the layout for you, or you can design the system yourself.
- To keep your receipts in order while on the road, Galison/Mudpuppy has some great accordian organizers that are truly both beautiful and practical.
- To keep that loose change from getting lost, KIOSK has some cool coin organizers that are far more beautiful than those mechanized monsters.
- NAPO (The National Association of Professional Organizers) has a list of organizing tips for both your home and your office on their site to help get you started. If you need professional help, they can put you in touch with a local pro who will guide you to an organized Nirvana.
Please feel free to comment and add any hot tips you might have that will help us all get off to a beautifully organized (and successful) new year.