Yep, that’s a porn ad – provided by our very own Realtor.com – in an apparent ad-hijacking.
The above salacious screenshot came from the NAR’s very own Realtor.com. From an extensive conversation at ActiveRain:
Thoughts (as I’m beating a dead horse anyway) –
1. This is yet another example that demonstrates the NAR’s need to take Realtor.com back from Move.
2. Realtors work weekends – why don’t vendors?
3. Todd Carpenter did a commendable job disavowing any responsibility of the NAR. It’s not the NAR’s site, so we (the members) don’t have any responsibility for the ads, even though the site’s name and URL are Realtor.com, and we’re Realtors, so why would we have any control over the “Official Site of the National Association of Realtors”
4. (Most) Realtor members have no idea that Realtor.com doesn’t belong to the Realtors.
5. Lifetime contracts are stupid.
7. Where is the Move/Realtor.com Social Media Manager?
Get rid of the ads and return the site to the members.
(Why don’t more people use Adblock Plus?)