- Alan Greenspan says “my bad, dawg” and admits flawed assumptions on deregulation.
- US Home Foreclosures up 71%. Seriously.
- Wall Street believes tougher times are ahead. Or at least a WSJ graphic says so.
- FDIC urges government to do more to guarantee mortgage loans. My idea: just let me live in my house forever with no payments, the bank can go away. No?
- Life Insurance Companies’ Bottom Line Hurt by RE Investments. I would think a machete would hurt more though.
- US working on a plan to help homeowners refinance.
- Texas is in the green, avoiding the “R” word (no, not Realtor, rugby or ruffles), do you know how your state is doing?
- Bonus: Batman wears eyeliner and isn’t so hot without the mask. Don’t worry, the cops can’t hurt him, he has an extra mask in his back pocket.
October 23, 2008 at 4:42 pm
Is this going to be a series? Or is it just something you came up with as a one time shot? I like the idea, since I know you read so much and you can give me stuff from sites I may never make it to.
October 23, 2008 at 6:51 pm
good question 🙂