Amy Chorew Joins AG
Agent Genius is a group of writers that bring their unique brand of genius to form the collective wisdom (genius, if you will) of this national online real estate magazine. Today, we are very proud to announce Amy Chorew who is a Senior National Trainer and Senior National Consultant for Matthew Ferrara & Company. Since joining the company in 2000, Amy has delivered more than 500 seminars nation-wide in more than 30 states. A REALTOR® since 1981, her experience includes, acting as Marketing Director and managed the operations for a real estate developer in Connecticut.
Amy has more than a decade of experience in the technology training industry. She has served on the Technology Committee for the Real Estate Educators Association (REEA). Amy is currently developing and deploying learning management systems (LMS) for REALTOR associations and schools across the USA.
Most recently, Amy was named among the Top 100 Most Influential Women in Real Estate Leadership in the 2008 issue which is a top honor researched by Stefan Swanepoel and voted on by the public.
Making the Rounds
If you’re interested in seeing Amy in action, catch her at:
- Washington Association of Realtors Convention in Seattle on October 7th
- California Association of Realtors’ Tech Tuesday in Anaheim, CA on October 14th
- North Central New Jersey Association of Realtors in Morristown, NJ on October 17th
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors in Albany, NY (CE Class at the Board) on October 20th
- Women’s Council of Realtors Santa Cruz Chapter on October 30th
- NAR Orlando November 6-10 speaking to Ed directors, Communication directors, Women’s Council and REBAC
Amy Chorew will be shining a light on the most common questions and issues brought to her attention as she travels the nation and we look forward to learning from her years of practicing real estate and teaching others to improve theirs- please welcome her in the comments!