This week on AG:
This week, two new writers made it to the top 10 with their very first posts! Interest in technology is high this week along with interest in ethics and short sales and there were a lot of comments on articles this week.
So, if you missed any of these stories, here are the top 10 most widely read AG articles of the week:
- 10 Things I Wish They Taught in Real Estate School by Jonathan Benya
- The Age Old Dual Agency in Real Estate Debate- Writer Debut by Patrick Flynn
- Bank of America Retard Division for Short Sales by Russell Shaw
- R.I.P. M.L.S. by Fred Glick
- New Facebook Application for Realtors Soon to be in Beta by Lani Rosales
- Bing Maps Just Made Me Snap My Head Up and Say “WOW”! by Janie Coffey
- No More BPOs For You! (How You Could be Violating RELRA) by Renee Porsia
- Top Secret Short Sale Tips for Buyer’s Agents by Melissa Zavala
- Are You SURE You Want to be a Realtor?!? – Writer Debut by Michael Bertoldi
- Top 10 Cities for a Real Estate Bargain by Lani Rosales
Top 10 Most Read Articles of weeks past:
Our publishing of the top 10 is new to 2010, so check it out if you missed it!
- Top 10 of the week ending February 12
- Top 10 of the week ending February 5
- Top 10 of the week ending January 29
- Top 10 of the week ending January 22
- Top 10 of the week ending January 15
- Top 10 of the week ending January 08
- Top 10 of the week ending January 02
The Top 10 is an automated calculation based on traffic through tweets, retweets, facebook postings, organic traffic, etc. The trending topics of the day can be found at any time on the sidebar of AG which reset daily.