This week on AG:
Sometimes when you’re busy selling homes, it’s hard to read every single article on the web that you want to, so we’re doing our best to highlight some top reading for the week for expediency. This week’s most popular topics predictably centered around a divisive issue in the real estate space surrounding Real Estate Bar Camps while the Apple iPad continues to keep the attention of readers across the web. Notably, Russell Shaw’s 2009 article about the Bank of America Short Sales division appears on the Top 10, yet again (the only article to be in the Top 10 every single week since it began)!
In case you missed any of these stories, here are the top 10 most read AG articles of the week:
- Another Embarrassing Moment For the NAR by Greg Cooper
- An Embarrassing Moment For Agent Genius by Bill Lublin
- Bank of America Retard Division for Short Sales by Russell Shaw
- Obama’s State of the Union – Housing Gets Three Lines in 70 Minutes by Lani Rosales
- Meet Where They Are: Communicating With Consumers by Janie Coffey
- Gmail Like a Professional- How to Add an HTML Signature to Mail by Lani Rosales
- Freedom of Speech can Co$t You by Brandie Young
- Apple iPad Apprehension Expressed Across the Web by Lani Rosales
- Growing Pains for the National Association of Realtors by Benn Rosales
- How You Can Dominate Your Market Without Spending a Mint by Benjamin Bach
Top 10 Most Read Articles of weeks past:
Our publishing of the top 10 is new to 2010, so check it out if you missed it!
- Top 10 of the week ending January 29
- Top 10 of the week ending January 22
- Top 10 of the week ending January 15
- Top 10 of the week ending January 08
- Top 10 of week ending January 02
The Top 10 is an automated calculation based on traffic through tweets, retweets, facebook postings, organic traffic, etc. The trending topics of the day can be found at any time on the sidebar of AG which reset daily.