It’s been a busy week for most people we know, so this is your chance to catch up with the most trending stories on AG that you might have missed. Technology definitely ruled the top ten this week leading up to Passover and Easter with a dash of data debate and a glimpse into the future of mortgage and real estate.
This week, we introduced you to Anna Altic who will be bravely tackling the green real estate issue and teaching us about the trade, as this is a growing segment of our industry and isn’t going away. Please welcome her in comments to her first article.
Here are the top 10 for this week:
- Tagging People and Pages in Your Status Updates on Facebook by Lani Rosales
- DwellAgent – Easy Way to Manage and Market Your Real Estate by Benn Rosales
- Clear – Super Fast Mobile Internet, Unless You’re Mircowaving by Benn Rosales
- Are You a Nobody? Posterous Thinks That You Are by Lani Rosales
- Spy On Your Competitors (Maybe) For Great Backlinks! by Marty Martin
- The Future of Mortgage Rates and Real Estate Prices by Fred Glick
- The Flip Side of the Bad Data Debate Cont. The Agent’s Fault… by Benn Rosales
- Why? Finding real estate career motivation in down times by Matt Stigliano
- Hyperlocal lifestyle real estate search is finally here- SpatialMatch by Benn Rosales
- HDR Real Estate Photography – Easy How To Tips by Lani Rosales
Want to write at AG or see past top 10 lists?
We always invite new writers that are thirsting for a national stage to let us know! If you’re commenting on AG, we’d love for your social networks to pop up next to your name (which is easy, just click here) and for your picture to show up next to your comments (also easy, click here)!
Top 10 Most Read Articles of weeks past:
If you want to catch up, here are the recent Top 10 lists:
- Top 10 of the week ending March 26
- Top 10 of the week ending March 12 and March 19
- Top 10 of the week ending March 5
- Top 10 of the week ending February 26
The Top 10 is an automated calculation based on traffic through tweets, retweets, facebook postings, organic traffic, etc. The trending topics of the day can be found at any time on the sidebar of AG which reset daily.