Short Sale Review
Back when I was in junior high and high school, we used to receive a summer reading list. Everyone grunted and groaned when the teacher passed out the summer reading list. Usually it consisted of a minimum of three books (two of which were usually going to be boring beyond belief) that we would be required to read before the first day of school.
The best teachers would test us on the reading during the first or second week of school. So, you were doomed to begin the year with bad marks if you didn’t do the reading.
I’m not giving any tests this summer. But, if you are working short sales (or if you want to work short sales), then I’d recommend checking out these five Agent Genius posts written earlier this year. Hope you enjoy these posts and that they provide you with value! I also hope you enjoy your summer—with or without the reading list.
- Six Strategies for Short Sale Success Prompted by an article in Realtor® magazine, this post reviews some of the best strategies for short sale success.
- I Have a Short Sale Listing. Now, What Do I Do? For novice short sale listing agents and for those interested in a refresher, this post reviews how to prepare the short sale package for the banks.
- We Pre-Qualify Our Buyers, Let’s Pre-Qualify Our Short Sale Listings This blog post reviews how to determine whether a potential short sale listing will result in a successful short sale closing.
- Top Secret Short Sale Tips for Buyer’s Agents Buyer’s agents who are writing offers on short sales should read this post to learn a few more tips that could result in a successful closing (and a commissions check, too!)
- The Short Sale Listing Agent and the BPO The Broker Price Opinion is a vital component of the short sale transaction. It can actually make or break the deal. This post provides some guidance for listing agents on how to prepare for the BPO.