Mixmax explodes your productivity
Increase your productivity with a Chrome extension called Mixmax. According to the website, it gives your email superpowers. It offers many interesting capabilities, including:
- Meeting scheduling – Mixmax integrates with your Google calendar. You send an email to your recipient suggesting times to meet. Once they confirm, it’s automatically added to your calendar.
- Email tracking – You can know that your email got to the recipient and when they read it. This is valuable for sales, recruiting, and support. Make better connections by knowing if someone got your email.
- Send polls and surveys in your email without an additional plugin. If you need quick answers without all the back and forth of emails, this feature will save you time.
- Mixmax offers templates for your email. You can set up emails that you send regularly to save you time when responding.
- Send attachments from Gmail with any document service, including Dropbox or Box.
- Mixmax shows link previews, similar to what you see in a Facebook feed when a link is posted. Email recipients have the ability to see where the link takes them.
- Set up a schedule to send emails at a later time.
- Recall an email, even after you hit send.
Mixmax uses the new OAuth standard, so it doesn’t have access to your password. The app doesn’t store or copy the content of your email, and all of the traffic is encrypted with SSL. A limited version of Mixmax is available at no charge, and the monthly subscription starts at $19/month.
However, this app only works in the Chrome browser. Although the emails that you send integrate with smartphones, Mixmax isn’t available for your smartphone yet. It is being used worldwide to improve productivity. If you’ve ever thought that you email was still stuck in the 20th century, Mixmax brings it into the 21st.