On a serious note
The world is on fire. Not literally, but Japan’s earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis along with uprisings across the Middle East, economic disaster and global warming have some people believing the world is in serious trouble and they should protect themselves and their families. Guns can’t protect anyone from a nuclear disaster or attack, so some are hedging their bets by investing in bunkers.
On a less serious note
Really? Are Realtors prepared to know all there is to know about a bunker when they sell a home with an underground living system? According to a recent report says in the US, sales of bunkers rise up to 1000%. The video above is from famed company Vivos who is building an entire network of bunkers deep underground in Nebraska who post-Japan has seen applications skyrocket 1000% despite their hefty price tag and $5,000 minimum deposit. They will not be sold to individual houses, rather in a connected network, but this points to a trend that hasn’t spiked since the Cold War era.
How to market a home with a bunker
In case the world doesn’t end in 2012, we should be prepared for the homes that have installed bunkers, right? So here are some creative ways to title a blog about listings with bunkers:
- The perfect gift for the spouse that has everything- a luxury bunkered man cave
- Entomb those you love in style- luxury bunker properties
- Luxury bunkers- all the rappers have one
- Live out the end of days in luxury- bunker properties
- Why go highrise when you can go low?
- Like MC Hammer said, you can’t touch this… underground bunker
- This ain’t yo grandmama’s bomb shelter – luxury underground bunkers
- Underground luxury bunker for your shawty
- Luxury bunkers – bling up your end of days
- Party like a dictator in your underground bunker
- Our favorite:The perfect mother-in-law plan – luxury underground bunkers
Tell us in comments how you would title a creative blog post about a listing with a bunker!