Video demo of color
It has seen a lot of hype and has millions in funding and early adopters have hesitated to adopt because of the funding and buzz, but it is finally catching on because it’s actually a pretty cool tool.
Five ways to use Color in your real estate life:
- Insert your neighborhood into your conversation since it is GPS enabled. If you live in the area you specialize in, send flyers to all doors telling them what Color is and bring your area together. It’s not about you, it simply increases the ability to connect with your market.
- Organize your next National Neighbor’s Night Out with flyers two weeks in advance that tell people what NNO is, how they can participate and encourage use of Color to document everyone’s night out.
- Going on or hosting an architectural tour, broker open or parade of homes? Color is the perfect tool to tell co-attendees about if you’re visiting, or promote if you’re hosting. Empowering the community to share is good for everyone!
- The most obvious use of Color is for conferences which is where we suspect we will see the biggest growth. It’s easier to play with tech tools when not in front of a client or on the phone with an appraiser, so what better time than when the kids are at home and you are in a hotel?
- If you take pictures of all of your showings, this is a good way to connect on a smaller scale with your clients if they’re using the app as well. It could be fun!
There are endless uses for Color; tell us in comments how you can see yourself using the app!
Click here to download the Color app to your iPhone.
The Android app is coming soon but is not yet available.