Keeping in touch: are you a master or a flake?
Just how good of a job are you doing at keeping in touch with your clients and leads? Have you mastered contact management or do you need help in this area? Take this quiz and find out!
Remember, you need to perfect your skills in relationship-building, lead nurturing, and keeping in touch in order to make maximize your referrals and repeat business.
Take the quick quiz:
- I make quarterly keep in touch calls to my best clients – T/F
- I send out a monthly real estate newsletter or e-Newsletter – T/F
- I plan client appreciation events and/ or home expert seminars – T/F
- I take advantage of drip marketing to automate some of my marketing communications, nurture my leads, and stay in touch with my entire real estate database – T/F
- I send out Just Listed/Just Sold e-Cards or e-Flyers – T/F
- I send out letters or direct mail pieces to my best clients – T/F
- I wish my clients Happy Birthday – T/F
- I acknowledge my clients on their home purchase anniversary date – T/F
How well did you score?
Six or more true answers: You’re doing very well when it comes to contact management. You’ve likely built-up strong, profitable relationships with your sphere of influence (SOI) and are benefiting from a steady stream of referrals and repeat business. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Three to six true answers: You’re doing some things right but you can benefit from implementing some ideas/ best practices to improve your contact management efforts. You’re on the right track but you could use a bit of help to take your business to the next level. Tip: make sure you’re using a great real estate CRM.
Two or less true answers: When it comes to effective contact management, you’re not there yet. But don’t worry; it’s not too late to make some positive changes!