One minute of mobile use
In a 60 second period, 23,148 apps are downloaded from the App Store, according to Mobclix who has researched how much data actually passes through mobile phones in just one minute. By analyzing Mobclix-Velti (mobile phone & advertising stats), Industry (overall mobile industry stats), and Publisher (mobile app stats) data, they have discovered a wealth of information that would surely make mobile advertisers happy.
Mobclix says their key findings are as follows:
- 4,111 Ads tapped
- 400,710 Ad requests–of those, 140,248 are rich media ad requests
- 23,148 Apps downloaded in the App Store
- $2,340 Ad dollars spent in the U.S.
- 180 million coins collected on Tiny Zoo Friends
- 250,000 pieces of fruit sliced on Fruit Ninja
- 208,333 minutes of Angry Birds played