It seems no matter what the NAR does to enter the 2.0 age, some folks will find something negative to say – I say that it seems regardless of whether they do or they don’t- they’re damned.
I’d like to formally welcome the NAR’s Voices of real estate to the fold of voices on the internet- I can only pray you do this well. I think there is room for NAR’s voice in this mixed up universe of fact versus opinion and I applaud that NAR is at least willing to jump in. I for one think this has been a long time coming and much overdue. I hope that regardless of the disclaimer that Dick will be aggressive in delivering the facts.
Here is a list (albeit short) of topics Dick should begin to engage to be effective:
- Tech incursion
- Weak technological distribution of MLS country wide to consumers
- Future investment of membership funds into technology
- Subprime woes, Credit Crunch
- How he sees real estate in 3, 5, 7, 9 years being practiced based on our current environment
- Yun and the public perception of Yun
Dick, I hope you’ll be open and engage these topics, as well others, as I know agentgenius.com readers are eager to engage you.
Welcome to the blogiverse…