In general, inspiration is not something that just falls right out of the sky. However, with Google Chrome’s new extension, Zest, inspiration is something that can fall right onto your computer screen.
Zest operates as a new tab page through Chrome, where a collaboration of marketing tips and information are sent directly to you. Any user can submit either their own work or a cool article they read, and the brains behind the extension go through each submission to see if it would be a beneficial marketing tool.
According to the description on Google’s extensions page, Zest is “a BS free zone for pro marketers to get inspired by the freshest, most in-depth marketing everything.” It is made by marketers, for marketers, so they ensure that “Zests” are collected by people you can trust.
Send your work!
And since it is supposed to enhance inspiration, new content appears whenever you visit the extension tab. Zest encourages users to send in any of their written work that may apply to marketers.
Any suggested article will be shown and managed in your personal Zest profile. Eventually, the company plans to have Twitter and LinkedIn feeds sync with your profiles in order to create centralized and personalized marketing activity. With this option, others can see and follow your inspiration.
What you’ll find
The main marketing categories that you will find on Zest are as follows:
– Latest news about affiliate marketing, updated app store optimization techniques
– Marketing automation: New platforms, integrations, and scale practices
– Recent developments in B2C and B2B marketing
– Different approaches to blogging
– Inspiring web and guerilla marketing campaigns
– Some news about the code-design industry
– Content marketing strategies and tips
– Conversion rate optimization maneuvers
– Perfectly executed email campaigns
– A yearly schedule of all must-attend web marketing events from around the world
– Growth hacking and product marketing
– Talk about the inbound marketing machine
– New techniques for creating and managing influencer networks
– Local SEO methodology
– Metrics and analytics practices
– Shared researches of mobile marketing
– Info about paid campaigns, and much more
Zest is currently in-beta and, again, only works within Google Chrome. Newsletter subscription is currently available on their website.
Pingback: Get a personalized daily checklist for your digital marketing strategy - The American Genius