Download This Week’s Articles in One PDF
Check it out- by clicking here, you can download the entire week’s worth of articles and read it in PDF form or print it out and keep it in your bag to read while waiting for the self-important barista to get off their cell phone and take your order. Or, you could print out a copy and give it to a friend, your local board or a new agent if they’re not reading yet- it’s divided by topic and formatted for easy reading, so pass it along! Tell us in the comments who YOU are giving a copy to!
- The Continued March Toward Single Agency– what are the consequences of of how the MLS is structured now? How is Dual Agency to evolve? This impacts you.
- Define Yourself– how is “today’s” Realtor defined? Jim Duncan lays out what it should be- are you challenging yourself and others to strive for a better culture?
- The NAR Reclaims Realtor.com Series– Russell Shaw is passionate about NAR taking Realtor.com back from Move.com and asks that you get involved. Stay tuned!
- Why Are We Realtors?– is the Code of Ethics an enhancement or a barrier to your real estate career? Find out from a 26 year RE veteran.
- List ’em Right, Dog!– a real life story of a consumer’s impression of a brand based on their listings- are you in the dog house?
- The UK Way to Buy & Sell a House– Poppy shows us how differently real estate works in the UK (hint: individual agents don’t matter…).
- Freedom of the Press?– is the rhetoric used in the 24-hour tv media irresponsible? Could opinion shape the reality of a depression?
- A Fundamental Breakdown– recovering from this financial mess will be tough but we all need to breathe. And listen to these podcasts.
- Google Alerts for Twitter– if you’re using Twitter, this too is a MUST- tell it to alert you when your name (or chosen keywords) are mentioned instantly.
- SEO for Your Web Video– how Google views video is fairly mysterious, so you better read up on how it all works and how to make YOUR videos SEO friendly!
- The James Bond Guide to RSS & Real Estate Marketing– Mark Eckenrode outlines the most effective ways to surpass your competition by mastering the RSS.
- I Have Friends in Online Places– Ginger Wilcox examines what opportunities have come her way because of her involvement online, don’t miss this one.
- SocialMention is Your New Best Friend– in the era of heightened awareness of online reputations, this tool is critical in monitoring.
- RE Bloggers Stick Together– so ePerks calls Ines to pimp their products and gets the cold shoulder- do you know why?
- On the Road With Amy Chorew– Amy outlines what she’ll be bringing you at AG- a (wo)man-on-the-street pulse taker. We look forward to her series!
- Don’t Vomit on Your Guests… (Leads)– when you get an internet lead, do you pick up the phone to call and end up spewing on them?
- GroupTweet- Twitter Group Broadcasting System– haven’t you wished you could send one private message to multiple people simultaneously? Here’s good news!
- Quit Being a Valet and be THE Concierge– being a hyper-local expert instead of semi-informed metropolitan expert, you will have credibility and more business.
- Cultural Idiosyncrasies– Ines postulates the complications of selling for foreign nationals or helping international buyers, it’s more complicated than it looks.
- “So That We May Fear Less” Podcast– Michael Price interviews Brad Coy and their conversation is quite educational, take a listen.
- From the Land of Moo– find out what a Moo card is and why Teresa Boardman doesn’t leave home without them!
- 20 Things You Should Know When Writing an offer on a REO Property– Rocky specializes in REO Properties and shares his knowledge with you, starting with the offer.
- Automated Contact Systems Need Touch– technology is awesome but here are some great tips on how to keep it personal and keep clients loyal.
- QR Codes- Fear Not… Simple, Useful Technology– did you know that in seconds you can get one that points people’s cell phones to your URL?
- Business Cards SO Green, They’re Not on Paper!– it’s simple to send business cards via text message. Follow up is easy- you already have their number!
- Convert Video to iPhone, PC, PSP and More– with talk of the use of video in real estate, make sure you have all the tools in play.
- I Heart Outlook– did you know you can send mass emails at once that are personalized for each recipient? YES!
- PrintWHatYouLike.com Print Solution– tired of wasting ink by printing pages with backgrounds? This simple website lets you take backgrounds out & change font. Yay!
- ScrapBlog- Unconventional Presentation Tool– for those who don’t have the creative gene, ScrapBlog makes it easy by giving you templates, backgrounds & more.
- Collaborative White Board Online– this new tool is easy to use and makes online collaboration a snap.